In today’s challenging world, we need all the help we can get and to connect with others. God is interested in the fine details of our everyday lives and He has a plan for us so that we can live a full and meaningful life. Midweek at our church provides different ways for the entire family to grow by:
- Having a personal, life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Having encouraging and supportive relationships with each other, as God draws us closer together.
- Studying the Bible and letting His Word change our minds, thoughts, attitudes and priorities.
- Finding tangible ways to make a difference in our world as a result of our relationship with God and each other.
We encourage you to check out Midweek this week!
MidWeek – Every Wednesday
- Bible Study (Adult Bible Study): The Bible: The Book you need to know. This week begin or continue your growth with God’s Word! Meet with us Wednesday at 12 noon at Palm Springs United Methodist as we study the Word and learn more about His plan.
- The J Walkers (Youth Group): Are you a teen looking for a place to belong? Look no further! The J Walkers exist to excite, inspire, capture and ignite students for Jesus and to encourage them to shine Christ’s light to others. Grades 6-12 at 7:00 PM.
- Kidz Rock : Every Wednesday night at 7:00 PM, send your kids to Kidz Rock – where their world will be rocked with the love of Jesus through crazy music, amazing games, and kid-friendly bible lessons! Age 5 – Grade 5
Every Thursday at 7:00PM
- Bible Study(Adult Bible Study): The Bible: The Book you need to know. This week begin or continue your growth with God’s Word! Come join us in gaining a deeper understanding here in the Church office. All questions welcome!
Calendar of Events
Contact the office for more information!